The Wheel Specialist - Wheel Repair Franchise
Automotive wheel refurbishment franchise, the first in the UK to operate from fixed premises, allowing maximum business growth & profit.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £44,997 + VAT
- Liquid Capital: £50,000
- Total Investment: £100,000 - £150,000
- Minimum Investment: £50,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available in select regions throughout the UK.
The Business Opportunity – Proven Franchise Model with Excellent Profit Potential
The Wheel Specialist franchise opportunity is your chance to own a business capable of hitting the ground running from the day you start. The Wheel Specialist’s target market is vast; anyone with a vehicle or that is part of the automotive industry are potential customers.
With the network receiving literally £1,000,000's worth of quotes a month a combination of hard work and commitment plus our expertise and help, you could develop your franchise into a very profitable business.
A Big Market Full Of Hungry Customers
The market for 'quality' alloy wheel refurbishment is in high demand, with 152 million alloy wheels in the UK and counting. The Wheel Specialist receives hundreds of enquiries a week from all over the UK so we need franchisees NOW to help service this demand.
These customers want the convenience and peace of mind of a local service and this is the reason we are now dedicated to finding the right franchisees to work with us.
The Wheel Specialist needs you to join us and help to roll out our unique and compelling proposition to the nation.
Why is The Wheel Specialist Different To Work With?
The Wheel Specialist™ operates as an ethical franchisor, protecting your interests and respecting the franchisee. Your business will benefit from having:
- Your own exclusive territory – and exclusive means 'exclusive'!
- Preferred suppliers that are sourced for you at preferential rates
- A fair-minded franchisor that has an established brand, a proven and successful model and is ethical in its attitude towards its franchisees and works as part of the team for the success of the network
What You Get
- Website that delivers leads while you sleep
- World Class Sales and Marketing support
- Large and Exclusive Territory
- Unique and Bespoke Training System
- Leading Research and Development Team
- Work From Fixed Premises
- Additional Revenue Streams
The Fee & Set-up Costs
Join The Wheel Specialist™ now for just £44,997 + VAT and become an important part of one of the most exclusive and best supported franchise businesses available.
The expected total investment, including cash flow, will be between £150,000 and £200,000 depending on the package chosen. The Wheel Specialist will give you a full breakdown of set-up costs and income projections.
- Video Testimonial Eddie and Caroline
- 03 October 2019
- An interview with our latest and newest franchisees, Eddie & Caroline McVey
- Video Testimonial Stefan Thomas
- 20 August 2019
- Video Testimonial Stefan Thomas
- The Wheel Specialist - Advert
- Advertisement for The Wheel Specialist.
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment UK - The Wheel Specialist
- The Wheel Specialist is the UK's leading alloy wheel refurbishment specialist providing a professional service that transforms the look of any car.
- First Class Operation
- “The owners of the franchise Neill and Ginny along with their franchise team have put into place a first-class operation giving loads of support and encouragement from the moment we joined. Leads continue to flood in, the month before we opened, we quoted over £30k and this increases month on month....
- Top Business Model
- “The TWS franchise model appealed as there were instant credit available with suppliers, the best equipment available, access to web generated enquiries and the model and process used was exactly what I was looking for.” Willie Forsyth – The Wheel Specialist Aberdeen
- Impressive Product
- “We were looking for a long time for a franchise business to invest in. After hours, weeks, months and years of scouring the internet it was by chance we came across The Wheel Specialist, after having some work carried out by another franchise. We were so impressed with the finished product we had a...
- High Levels of Support
- “We liked the possibility of starting our own business quickly and with the benefit of high levels of support. We also found that obtaining business funding was easier when lenders could view the performance of other TWS franchises.” Scott Christie – The Wheel Specialist Glasgow (North)
- Professional Team
- “I was looking at getting into the Motor Trade via the franchise route. The Wheel Specialist prospectus was very professional and went into a lot more depth than many of the others. A couple of phone calls and a visit to meet the people behind it sealed the deal.” Colin Smith – The Wheel Specialis...
- Great Support System
- "I chose to become part of The Wheel Specialist network after many months of extensive research because they were the only company that convinced me that they were committed to building a long-term relationship for the benefit of both parties.” Brian Scott - The Wheel Specialist Leeds
- John Leggat – Bristol Franchisee
- 05 January 2016
- Good Morning, Just a quick note to say thank you to yourself and your AMAZING team for all the help and support over the last few months! Finally made it through opening day and we at TWS Bristol are now looking forward to continuing the hard work and reaping the rewards. Finally, thank you all f...
- Andy Thompson – Manchester Franchisee
- 05 January 2016
- As with any new venture you are always nervous about how you will generate your business but I’ve been overwhelmed with the response we’ve had so farin Manchester. We are in the process of setting up the unit but are already receiving loads of requests every day from people wanting their wheels refu...
- The Wheel Specialist brings business to Burnley
- 26 September 2019
- The Wheel Specialist have taken on their very latest franchisees, Eddie & Caroline McVey, who will be opening the doors to their business in the next few months. Following 8 years in the Royal Marine, Eddie moved into private security for 3 years before deciding to leave the water behind and locat...
- Putting Sheffield on the Map
- 28 August 2019
- The Wheel Specialist will be expanding into Sheffield by the end of 2019 and their latest franchisee, Stefan Thomas, will be at the helm. Stefan joined the network recently after moving over from a successful 7 years with Snap-On tools. After experiencing first hand the services offered by The W...
- Automotive Business Hits Record Sales Despite Market Challenges
- 06 August 2019
- You would be hard pushed to have not seen some of the “doom and gloom” across the media in recent months. Continued fears over Brexit, Car Manufacturers Losses, Price Depreciation on Used Vehicles, Weakening Pound, to name but a few of the stories that have been filling our timelines this year. Bu...
- The Wheel Specialist Open A New Branch In Birmingham
- 23 July 2019
- The Wheel Specialist have announced that their latest, brand new branch of its alloy wheel refurbishment franchise network has opened their doors in Birmingham today, Tuesday 23rd July 2019. The Wheel Specialist is the UK’s only national alloy wheel refurbishment franchise to operate from fixed pr...
- Continuing Growth for The Wheel Specialist
- 05 January 2016
- We are very happy to announce that we will shortly be opening our 22nd branch. The Wheel Specialist is coming to Teesside! Franchisees Mike Sanderson and Caroline Rowland are now busy adding the final touches and will be opening their doors in Q1 2016 to repair and refurbish the wheels of Teesside.
- TWS Farnborough opens in style!
- 13 June 2015
- The Wheel Specialist in Farnborough was officially opened today by the Mayor of Rushmoor. Kate and Alex Rose (Franchisees), with their team, explained the various processes used by The Wheel Specialist to get the nations wheels back to “that just left the showroom look.” Local couple Alex & Kate Ros...
- St.Albans business duo buys into nationwide franchise bringing a business like no other to the area
- 17 July 2014
- Highly successful husband and wife team John and Amanda Tice have recently brought a completely unique franchise in St.Albans; The Wheel Specialist. The business provides a top quality alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation service, unique to any other in the area. Transforming worn, corrode...
- Another Phenomenal Year for Top Franchise & Business Opportunity – The Wheel Specialist
- 13 January 2014
- Looking back on 2013 and what a year The Wheel Specialist Franchise has had; it’s busy work being the UK’s top alloy wheel repairer. Building upon our strong nationwide coverage a further 4 branches have joined the expert alloy wheel customisation team, now the local residents of Durham, Chester,...
- Director of The Wheel Specialist Ginny Murphy Wins Woman Franchisor of the Year.
- 21 May 2013
- Leading alloy wheel refurbishment franchise, The Wheel Specialist, are extremely pleased to announce that director Ginny Murphy won the Woman Franchisor of the Year award at the fourth annual EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) Awards. The EWIF Awards honour and encourage the determinati...
- The Wheel Specialist Strengthens UK Network
- 02 May 2013
- Leading alloy wheel refurbishment and customisation franchise, The Wheel Specialist, has announced the opening of its latest Wolverhampton unit. New franchisee, Thailand based businessman Michael Ayling, has invested almost £1m in 5 operations across the midlands and is looking forward to watchi...
- Starting my life with The Wheel Specialist
- 13 January 2014
- Colin Smith director of The Wheel Specialist Edinburgh explains why joining The Wheel Specialist has been the most rewarding experience of his life. You couldn’t believe that 16 weeks would pass in an instant, but from signing my contract that’s exactly how it felt. Both the Franchise Support t...