Trophy Pet Foods - Pet Food Franchise
Excellent distribution offering from one of the UK's largest mobile pet food companies.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £13,995 + VAT
- Total Investment: £18,000 minimum
- Available areas
- Prime franchise sites available across the UK.
Trophy Pet Foods has been established since the early 1990's, the first mobile pet food franchise in the UK. Since its conception, the company has been the market leader in its field and now has a substantial team of passionate pet people/franchisees delivering all over the UK. A nationwide company with the knowledge, experience and know-how to make each of its franchisees successful.
Convenience, Quality, British is what defines Trophy Pet Foods. From our Quality, British made pet foods, free home delivery service, free samples, competitive pricing, free nutritional advice from the experts, to your friendly customer service. All combine to provide a winning combination.
Here at Trophy we realise just how important and what a big decision it is to enter into a new venture and start a new business. But this is where franchising comes in. We have the correct skills, experience and know-how necessary to make your new Trophy Pet Food delivery business succeed. We are here to train, support and guide you along the way. Our tried and tested formula combined with our superb launch programme and support package are designed to ensure every new franchisee can grow and develop an exceptional local pet food business. There is immediately the strength of a large organisation behind you – a proven system.
The Trophy Pet Food Franchise:
- Flexible working hours, working from home to suit both you and your customers
- Exclusive Area
- Unique British Brand, manufactured at our own plant
- Sustainable High Margins
- Low food miles, sustainable sourced British ingredients
- A Proven System
- Huge Job Satisfaction
Trophy Pet Foods is a family run business, has a large team of successful, established franchisees and provides the security of a strong brand that gives you the benefit of running your own business to suit your time and circumstances.
The Trophy Products
The Trophy pet foods are made from only the best available ingredients and to the highest of standards. In a thriving pet food market it is vital that our pet foods, products and services are of the highest calibre, whilst remaining competitively priced. Trophy has been in business for over 27 years and this background, knowledge, knowhow and research, coupled with working with our established Trophy franchisees has resulted in the unique brand and range of Trophy Pet Foods we see today.
Manufacturing our own foods at our own pet food plant allows our franchisees to have confidence in what is a Quality British Premium product that will ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Working with our qualified pet nutritionist our foods have modern, advanced formulas.
Our range is extensive and includes complete, natural, nutritionally balanced foods for all pets. Spread over 4 ranges (Premium, Holistic, Lifestyle and Standard) with 29 exclusive dog foods, 4 distinctive cat foods and a holistic tinned dog food range; our foods allow you to offer your customers a range of pricing structures, personal choice, specialist foods and value for money.
From puppies to mature dogs, active to weight loss, gluten free, hypo-allergenic, working dog diets, skin and coat management, allergies, food intolerances to digestive issues – we have a food that will suit. We also do a wild bird seed range, chicken foods, as well as a small mammal range. We stock a complete, evolving range of pet accessories, treats, pet care items etc. This enables you to offer a one stop shopping concept. We really do cater for everything the British pet owner requires. We manufacture our food each week to maintain freshness and specially select the best ingredients available ensuring that the foods are nutritious, palatable and balanced.
Just a few of our key benefits:
- Trophy Unique Natural Recipes
- Rich in Human Grade Fresh Meat or Fish
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Complete Balanced Nutrition
- No Artificial colourings, preservatives, flavourings or antioxidants
- Naturally Hypo-Allergenic
- Lower Feeding Rates / Price savings
Customer service is a priority with free nutritional advice, free home delivery, one stop shopping and free samples, all being available to the Trophy franchise to promote to their customers.
Trophy works closely with each new franchisee to establish a large customer base within the first few months. With a 'try before you buy' policy experienced franchisees can expect a 50-60% take up rate and a high customer retention rate. Price, service, product choice, free home delivery, free nutritional consultations etc are all relevant factors for your customers switching to The Complete Trophy Pet Care Service. Once a customer is a Trophy customer, they remain very loyal, with established Trophy franchisees reporting up to a 90% retention rate.
A good image is vital to any new and existing business. Trophy's corporate image is second to none and each franchisee has their van fully sign written, making sure that everyone knows what they have to offer. This professional image is carried through to the uniform, name badge, promotional literature, leaflets, and advertising; samples, food bags, starter packs and show equipment.
Training And Support
The first 4 days training (spread over a week here at our offices in Oxfordshire) kick starts the business. Followed by 4 days of in field training in your area with your Franchise Support Manager (FSM). This is then followed by a 1 day work shop, after approximately 3 months of trading, to review and discuss your new business, consolidate and plan for the future. In addition further training will include:
- You’re Nutritional Qualification, via a distant learning course.
- A 12 month social media masterclass and in house managed social media for 6 months.
- Regional workshops to network with your fellow Trophy franchisees.
Franchisees have full access to their own personal trainer, who carry out all support, development and growth plans. The FSM is responsible for the infield launch programme and will also guide the new franchisee through their first few years with Trophy. You are never alone when you form a partnership with Trophy Pet Foods, starting with a smooth and effective launch programme. They are also with you every step of the way, after all your success is their success! One of the many benefits of running your own business in conjunction with Trophy is the level of support they can provide for you.
Ongoing support is crucial and Trophy franchisees benefit from excellent communications, product development, free promotional literature, Local & National digital advertising, help with growing the customer base, regional meetings, a franchisee council, motivational support and, of course, your own personal trainer. Plus seasonal newsletters for all your customers, brand building programmes, the Trophy website and social media. Plus the Famous Annual Conference, a customer referral scheme and show/event support.
New 2017 Package Includes:
- Ten Day Comprehensive Training Programme
- Exclusive Territory, large enough to grow and expand
- Local Advertising & Marketing
- Starter packs of stationary and tools
- Accounts Software
- Initial Starter Stock Pack
- Trophy Van livery and display module
- Nutritional Qualification
- Corporate Identity
- Trophy Show Equipment
- All Promotional Literature
- Effective Launch Programme & PR campaign
- Comprehensive operating manuals
- Dog weighing scales & trade scales
- Full back up and Ongoing Support
- Franchise Support Manager
- Brand Building
- Proven System
- Video Visual Aids, Social Media Commercials & Tablet
- Trophy CRM system
- Social Media Masterclass and Managed Social Media
- Franchise Support Manager
The Trophy Pet Foods Franchise investment fee is £13,995 plus Vat and includes all of the above; there are no hidden extras. The franchisee will also need to fund a medium size van and working capital.
An independent, professional qualification for all our new and existing Trophy franchisees - an independently certified CPD in pet nutrition and UK pet food legislation program. This professional CPD qualification will allow Trophy franchisees to offer a professional, dedicated service to their customers, built on trust, confidence in the advice given, and it will add value to the Trophy services, ensuring customers receive the best nutritional advice. This nutritional qualification enhances the in house training provided and will allow franchisees to offer a professional, qualified and dedicated service to their customers. This distant learning course will ensure that are franchisees are fully trained in pet nutrition, providing you with a Professional Development Qualification.
With the immediate strength of a large organisation behind you, our proven support and launch system and the support of our current franchisees you will never be without the knowledge you will need. We are market leaders in pet food home delivery and the original and leading mobile pet food franchise in the UK. Trophy Pet Foods are full members of the British Franchise Association and we are accredited by the The Ethical Company Organisation. We are proud to manufacture our food at our own plant in Northamptonshire and are passionate about our vision - we have always believed that quality nutrition is key. We know that a local Trophy Nutritional Adviser / Franchisee is the best person to give friendly, expert nutritional advice.
- Our Trophy Customers
- Trophy Pet Food Ltd have been delivering their unique range of pet foods to pet owners homes as well as trade customers throughout the UK for 27 years now - British Made natural, premium foods of uncompromising quality. Having just launched their new website they have now launched an updated custome...
- Matt and Jen, Swindon & North Wiltshire:
- Best New Franchisee 2013 Franchisee of the Year 2014It’s hard to believe that we are only two and a half years in to this incredible journey with Trophy Pet Foods. Following becoming very disillusioned with traditional employment, Jen (a Life Assurance Administrator for Zurich) and I (a Quality Ma...
- Trophy Pet Foods Appoint New Managing Director
- 15 January 2019
- Sue Reid has been Trophy Pet Foods’ inspirational leader for the last two decades. Daughter of the business founder, Sue has led a nationwide network of Pet Food Delivery franchisees with diligence, determination and dedication. Enabling 100’s of entrepreneurs to pursue their dreams of successfully ...
- Two new franchisees for leading pet food brand
- 19 October 2018
- Two new franchisees for leading pet food brand – Trophy Pet Foods… and they have both brought well established existing businesses. Curly and Michelle have bought the Trophy Pet Foods Warminster business from long-standing owners John and Karen Purnell. And John and Marie have brought Trophy Pet...
- Trophy Pet Foods Welcome New Franchisees
- 01 June 2018
- Trophy Pet Foods are delighted to welcome three new teams as new Trophy franchisees. Dave from Trophy Pet Foods Bridgend and Vale of Glamorgan, Sheila & Andrew from Trophy Pet Foods Ribble Valley and Lorraine & Chris from Trophy Pet Foods West Cheshire and South Manchester. All five have complete...
- Trophy Pet Foods have named their 2018 Franchisee of the Year
- 17 May 2018
- Trophy Pet Foods have named their 2018 Franchisee of the Year at their 25th National Conference this week. The franchised service which provides a mobile pet food delivery service for pet owners throughout the UK, focused on the people who make their brand a success. The event, led by Sales Direct...
- Trophy Pet Foods are delighted to welcome two new husband & wife teams
- 23 April 2018
- The sun is finally out, it’s a royal baby boy and Trophy Pet Foods are delighted to welcome two new husband & wife teams as new Trophy franchisees. Mark & Justine from Trophy Pet Foods Isle of Wight and Sean & Julie from Trophy Pet Foods North Warwickshire. All 4 have completed their training at ...
- Trophy Pet Foods are delighted to welcome 3 new franchisees
- 05 March 2018
- It's the Chinese Year of the Dog, spring is on the way and Trophy Pet Foods are delighted to welcome 3 new franchisees. Russell from Trophy Pet Foods Cheshire & Wrexham, John from Trophy Pet Foods West Lothian and Christine from Trophy Pet Foods Cambridgeshire. All 3 are starting their training th...
- Four new franchisees for Trophy Pet Foods have changed their career
- 02 November 2017
- Four new franchisees for Trophy Pet Foods have changed their career and have become their own boss, making a real difference to their local community by bringing the Trophy Pet Food services and products to their local areas. The Trophy Pet Foods franchisees, award-winning services, include: Free ...
- Autumn Update for Trophy Pet Foods
- 20 September 2017
- Trophy Pet Foods new developments, projects and a new look logo & image continue to be rolled out through 2017. Trophy Pet Foods also has another new franchisee starting in September. Sarah Purvey will be covering the North Hampshire and West Berkshire area. Sue Reid, Founder and Director, says, “...
- Trophy Pet Foods new look brand logo
- 30 August 2017
- Big news! After many years, we’re releasing an updated brand identity, which includes a new logo and colour palette. You’ll see the new look anywhere we’re out and about as well as on our digital media, website, Facebook and Twitter; and very soon you’ll see it on all of our products and our franc...
- Summer Update & 3 New Franchisees for Trophy Pet Foods.
- 18 July 2017
- Trophy Pet Foods has never been a company that sits still! Many new developments, projects and an enhanced franchise package are being rolled out this year, such as the integration of a fresh revamped website and social media feeds, a bespoke CRM system for Trophy franchisees and 2 brand-new social ...
- Trophy Pet Foods Annual Conference 2017
- 09 May 2017
- On Monday 8th May 2017 Trophy held their annual franchisee conference. This annual conference is all about celebrating our achievements, talking about our plans for the forthcoming year and handing out our franchisee awards to our top achievers across a variety of platforms. This year’s celebratio...
- Trophy Customer Service Award 2017
- 09 May 2017
- A huge thank you to all of you that voted for your local Trophy Nutritional Adviser for the annual Trophy Customer Service Award. Thank you for taking the time to do so and for sending in such great comments, reviews and testimonials. It gives us great delight to announce two winners for this pres...
- Celebrating the World’s Ethical Brands
- 09 March 2017
- Trophy Pet Foods, one of the World’s Ethical Brands as accredited by an independent audit by the Ethical Company Organisation. Our ethical accreditation is something we are incredibly proud of. The Ethical Company Organisation have designed a PR campaign around a new infographic from The Good Shop...
- New Trophy Nutritional Advisers
- 19 January 2017
- We would like to say a big welcome to our New Trophy Nutritional Advisers who has joined our growing team of Trophy Nutritional Advisers throughout the UK. Gary and Sean will be covering the Oldham, Shaw, Halifax and NE Manchester area. They join Trophy as business partners and will be running the...
- Once again we have received the high ranking Ethical Company index score.
- 20 December 2016
- We are delighted to let you all know, that we have received our independently verified Ethical Accreditation for 2017. Once again we have received the high ranking Ethical Company index score. The Ethical Company Organisation have said: ‘We are very pleased that Trophy Pet Foods remains as an Ethi...
- Trophy Pet Foods launch brand new Christmas movie
- 07 December 2016
- Trophy Pet Foods has just launched their brand new Christmas movie available on all their social media platforms. A real fun and visual way of seeing what Trophy Pet Foods has to offer over the festive period.
- This autumn sees Trophy Pet Foods launch a brand new website with a fresh modern look
- 09 November 2016
- This autumn sees Trophy Pet Foods launch a brand new website with a fresh modern look, easy to navigate pages which are packed full of information on the key services and benefits customers receive from Trophy’s local home delivery network. Launching mid November the website will showcase what Tr...
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its 2016 national growth
- 27 October 2016
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its 2016 national growth with the announcement that 2 more new Trophy franchisees have joined the Trophy team in October. That makes it 11 new Trophy franchisees so far this year. Trophy Pet Foods' founder and sales director, Sue Reid, said: “2016 is pro...
- Franchisee of the Year 2016
- 05 October 2016
- Matthew and Jenny Snell from Trophy Swindon & North Wiltshire Ltd and Trophy H.Q. had the most amazing evening at the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year Awards. Each of the 20 finalists received their award on stage with individually picked walk on music appropriate to their busi...
- Trophy Pet Foods New Franchisee
- 01 August 2016
- The Trophy Pet Food network continues to grow in 2016 as they welcome another new franchisee to the team. David Godding is now covering the Cotswolds area, having trained last week, bringing more pet owners the chance to benefit from David’s free nutritional advice and free home delivery. David, an ...
- Finalists in the BFA HSBC Franchisee of the Year awards 2016
- 01 August 2016
- We are delighted to also be finalists in the BFA HSBC Franchisee of the Year awards 2016. Trophy Pet Foods Swindon and North Wiltshire – Matthew and Jenny Snell - are finalists in the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year Awards for 2016. This is truly a massive achievement for Trophy...
- Trophy Pet Food announces two new franchisees in June.
- 17 June 2016
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its 2016 national growth with the announcement that 2 more new Trophy franchisees have joined the Trophy team in June. That makes 9 new franchisees already this year with another training and launch campaign already booked for July. The new franchisees com...
- Trophy Pet Foods BFA Franchisee of the Year Awards 2016 Finalists
- 16 June 2016
- We are so proud to announce that Trophy Pet Foods Swindon and North Wiltshire – Matthew and Jenny Snell - are finalists in the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year Awards for 2016. This is truly a massive achievement for Trophy Pet Foods, the team, and all our franchisees; and espe...
- Gain an insight into the pet owners ‘Trophy pet food story’.
- 24 May 2016
- Here at Trophy Pet Foods HQ we receive testimonials, customer feedback, likes and follows on social media, emails and reviews on a daily basis from our franchisees customers. It gives us huge pride to read this feedback and gain an insight into the pet owners ‘Trophy pet food story’. Not only is ...
- Trophy Pet Foods New Franchisees
- 14 April 2016
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its 2016 national growth with the announcement that 4 more new Trophy franchisees have joined the Trophy team in April. That makes 7 new franchisees already this year with 2 more training and launch campaigns already booked for May and June. The new franch...
- Trophy Pet Food continues national growth
- 25 February 2016
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its national growth with the announcement that more new Trophy franchisees have joined the Trophy team. One of whom is Stephen Bull who will be covering the Swansea, Gower and Mumbles area. Trophy Pet Foods' founder and sales director, Sue Reid, said: “2...
- Trophy's annual franchisee conference
- 12 February 2016
- On Monday 8th February 2016 Trophy held their annual franchisee conference. This annual conference is all about celebrating our achievements, talking about our plans for the forthcoming year and handing out our franchisee awards to our top achievers across a variety of platforms. This year’s celebra...
- Two new franchisees join the Trophy team.
- 21 January 2016
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its national growth with the announcement that two new franchisees have joined the Trophy team.Paul Noy will be covering the East Anglia area and Peter Tullett will be covering the Warwickshire/Redditch area. Speaking of their decision to join Trophy Pet F...
- Trophy Pet Foods are very proud to have been re-awarded Ethical Accreditation
- 05 January 2016
- Trophy Pet Foods are very proud to have been re-awarded Ethical Accreditation in late December 2015. Here is what the Ethical Company / The Good Shopping Guide had to say about this accreditation: The Good Shopping GuideThis is pretty big! Congrats to Trophy Pet Foods, who are currently celebrating ...
- Christine and Phil Mitcheson join the Trophy team.
- 15 December 2015
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its national growth with the announcement that new franchisees Christine and Phil Mitcheson have joined the Trophy team.Christine Mitcheson, supported by Phil will be covering the Northumbria area. Speaking of their decision to join Trophy Pet Foods and la...
- 5 new Franchisees join the team.
- 10 December 2015
- Here at Trophy Pet Foods, as our 25th Birthday year draws to a close, 5 new Franchisees join our fabulous team. Over the past twenty five years the franchise has grown from strength to strength, and our 25th anniversary, could not pass without marking the occasion. First was to offer a discount on t...
- Sharon Leicester covers the Wirral with her Trophy pet food franchise
- 16 November 2015
- Sharon joined Trophy Pet Foods 18 months ago and her business has grown & grown. I just love the support that is offered by Trophy Pet Foods! The team at Head Office offer daily support, show us new ideas, provide nutritional back up, product development, work shop days and a brilliant annual con...
- Trophy Pet Foods Conference 2015
- 11 February 2015
- On Monday we held the Trophy annual get together for all our franchisees /local Trophy Nutritional Advisor's. This annual conference is all about celebrating our achievements, talking about our plans for the forthcoming year and handing out franchise awards to our top achievers. This year we also...
- Trophy Pet Food Franchise Continues National Growth
- The Trophy Pet Food franchise has continued its national growth with the announcement that two new franchisees have joined the team. Kate Tilmouth and Matt Cook will be covering the North London, Lea Valley and East Hertfordshire area. Speaking of her decision to join Trophy Pet Foods and launch ...
- Trophy Celebrate a Big Birthday
- 02 December 2014
- 2015 is a landmark year for Trophy Pet Foods, not only is it our 25th year in business, but it is also 21 years of us making our very own British Trophy pet foods. To celebrate we have launched two fabulous new logos to promote our birthdays and throughout 2015 there will be promotions, competitions...
- Celebrating 25 Years!
- 23 October 2014
- New Customer demand is at an all time high with almost 25% of new customer enquires coming through Trophy Pet Foods online social media & marketing campaigns. And that means more franchisees, like you, are needed to sell the products in areas not yet covered. To celebrate our 25th birthday we are of...
- 25 years of A Great British Franchise.
- 30 September 2014
- In 2015 Trophy Pet Foods will be 25 years old! The Trophy Pet Foods franchise is a pet food delivery service. Established in 1990, Trophy Pet Foods has maintained its position as a market leader and is a home-based mobile franchise business opportunity. In 2015 they celebrate 25 years of ‘A Great...
- New Trophy Van Livery
- 16 September 2014
- Our brand new van livery has been rolled out to all our new franchsiees that have joined the team over the summer. We hope you like the re-vamp. New features show our new logo - Made in Britain - as well as our new pet montage to showcase the range of Trophy pet foods we do. As all our Trophy c...
- Trophy Pet Foods now even more Green
- 11 September 2014
- Trophy Pet Foods now even more Green. From our distribution warehouse in Oxfordshire we ship out all our Trophy foods and accessories to our franchisees all over the UK. This involves a lot of packaging, most of which is recycled. To ensure that we can recycle even more, we have installed a car...
- Trophy dog wins Best in Show
- 08 September 2014
- Tina and Graham, one of our franchisees in Kent, had a great day at Bark in the Park on Saturday, an event organised by Kent Greyhound Rescue. The Best in Show winner was one of their customers, Willow. Tina said: “We are absolutely delighted that the winner of Best in Show was one of our own ...
- Marion, Wessex
- I was a driving instructor for 6 years before taking on my Trophy franchise. I had 3 illnesses due to the stress so I decided it was time for a major change. I wanted a way of bringing my passion for animals into my work life and a pet food franchise looked ideal. I researched the market and when I ...
- Sharon, Wirral
- Hi, I’m Sharon from Woodchurch, Wirral and have been running my Trophy Wirral franchise for almost three years, covering Wirral, Chester and part of North Wales. Before Trophy I worked for almost sixteen years in a Further Education College firstly as a Librarian and before being made redundant wo...
- Tina, East Kent
- I’m Tina from Trophy East Kent, and have been running my Trophy business since 2012, with the help of my husband Graham who supports me with book-keeping, stock control and occasional deliveries. I have always had a passion for animals, and when I was a child I wanted to be a vet. I never manage...
- Matt and Jen, Swindon
- Hi, we’re Matt & Jen Snell the proud owners of Trophy Swindon & North Wiltshire Ltd. Our story starts with both of us having worked for large corporate organisations for the last 10 years. The last few years have been particularly difficult, as we feel that our employers have lost sight of what t...
- Matt and Joanne, Devon
- Hi, we are Matt and Joanne from Newton Abbot in Devon. We have had a Trophy franchise since June 2010 and have never looked back. My last profession was completely different as I used to be a Funeral Director and my wife Joanne worked in Retail. After 20 years of working for someone else, we d...
- Karen and John, Wiltshire
- Hi guys, we are Karen and John from Warminster, Wilts. We couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to choose Trophy. This is our first business venture and we know it is a winner. We have 300 + returning customers at the moment. Karen has a full time job and works part time with Trophy. She u...
- Dave and Maureen, County Durham
- Hello All, We are Dave and Maureen from Barnard Castle in the North East, just over four years into our Trophy franchise covering predominately the County of Durham area with small incursions into north Yorkshire and Tyne & Wear. For a number of years I’d been self employed as a sales consult...