Tutor Doctor - Tutoring Franchise
Tutor Doctor Franchise owners operate this highly profitable, white collar, home-based business by utilising a network of tutors.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £29,700
- Minimum Investment: £33,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
Join the fastest-growing home-based Tutoring Franchise worldwide
Build your own business while making a difference
As a prominent leader in the multi-billion-pound industry of private tutoring, Tutor Doctor is experiencing one of the fastest growing international expansions of any educational company in the history of franchising. With 15 countries, 640+ franchises around the world, Tutor Doctor has changed the lives of 300,000+ people by helping them with their academic goals.
This is accomplished by utilising a unique one-to-one tutoring approach that matches students with professional tutors based upon the students' individual needs.
While each year Tutor Doctor has continued to grow at unprecedented rates, it is the commitment to the core philosophy - every child can learn, but not every child learns the same way - that remains the source of Tutor Doctor’s success.
Online Tutoring with Tutor Doctor
The tutoring process remains the same, whether you are online or offline. Every student is assessed and carefully matched with the best possible tutor. We devise a custom-tailored program for the child, and offer support throughout every step of their learning journey. To facilitate the best possible online tutoring experience, we’ve teamed up with software provider Bramble for our program.
Why Choose Tutor Doctor?
- World-class training and support
- No education experience required
- Proven business model
- Complete flexibility to set your own hours
- Low overhead
- Fast start-up - you can be ready to go in as little as 3 months
- Semi Absentee Model available
- 95% of our customers will recommend us to others
- Over 640 franchised territories in 15 countries
- Over 300,000 students helped
- Over 35,000 tutors
Training & Support:
- 80 hours of online training (pre-training)
- 7 intensive days of training
- Launch Support Program – (1 year)
- 2 site visits from your Launch Support Specialist
- Weekly Global Franchisee Call
- Annual conferences
- Field Coach
- Regional meetings
- Ongoing training and support
If you're a motivated, people-oriented person who wants to own a business that enables you to have more flexibility in your life, work from home, make a difference in your customers' lives and have control over your income, then we want to talk to you. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch!
- What Sets Tutor Doctor Apart
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/to-W4-VA040" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Tutor Doctor Franchisees Journey
- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7dJKs4yIhJY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" />
- Tutor Doctor - Bloomberg
- <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_UfpdpAm85w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Tutor Doctor welcomes two new offices post-lockdown
- 02 October 2020
- With education being thrust further into the limelight since the return to school, the demand for extra-curricular support has witnessed a substantial increase. Two new franchising couples were welcomed into the Tutor Doctor UK network after spotting the opportunity to build a profitable business, ...
- Tutor Doctor prepare for surge in online tutoring
- 16 April 2020
- Tutor Doctor prepare for surge in online tutoring One-to-one tutoring programme offers e-learning capabilities as families prepare for coronavirus. As the government continues preparations to delay the spread of Coronavirus, concerns have quickly been turning ...
- Margaret Thatcher’s ex-press secretary becomes Tutor Doctor franchisee
- 01 July 2019
- Given the quality and quantity of franchisees Tutor Doctor announced, it’s hardly surprising Britain’s private tuition market is one of the best in the world. If you’re hoping for Britain to shine post-Brexit, look no further than its $2bn a year private tutoring market topping the EU ...
- Tutor Doctor’s CEO reveals why helping kids is so important to him
- 01 July 2019
- Frank Milner is on a mission to change students’ lives. And following the study struggles he faced after his father’s death, you can bet it’s personal Despite having already drained a bin’s worth of coffee cups, Frank Milner has poured a fresh one by the time he sits down to speak with ...
- This mother-son duo are changing children's lives after becoming Tutor Doctor franchisees
- 28 June 2019
- Having started her journey growing Tutor Doctor’s UK franchise network a decade ago, Ann Mary Wardman has now become a franchisee of the brand with her son Deaglan Furey When Ann Mary Wardman became in charge of tutoring franchise Tutor Doctor’s UK regional and national franchise growth a ...
- Get to know Tutor Doctor over canapés and Cocktails!
- 22 January 2019
- Having recently been named as the UK’s number one education franchise, demand for the Tutor Doctor opportunity has never been higher. And with good reason! 2018 proved to be one of the brand’s most successful in the UK to date. The now 70-strong network celebrated achievements which ...
- Tutor Doctor crowned most innovative franchisor in the UK
- 06 July 2018
- Tutor Doctor are celebrating after taking home the prestigious ‘Award for Innovation’ at this year’s HSBC bfa Franchise Awards. The Innovation Award recognises franchisors who demonstrate an ongoing commitment and investment in research and development. Purpose-built from the ground-up, ...
- Tutor Doctor welcomes six new franchisees
- 14 May 2018
- In the last two months, six ambitious entrepreneurs have launched their Tutor Doctor franchises across the UK. Chin Hui, Rachael Tan, Matt Fowler, Sally Lingard, Adebusola Oladimeji and Akudo Elaine Ike will be serving families from Bromley to Bristol. Their aim is to empower students to achieve ...
- Tutor Doctor’s revolutionary online learning platform
- 28 March 2018
- Just months after unveiling its striking new global branding, Tutor Doctor is making headlines again as its new online learning platform has been shortlisted in the 2018 bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Awards. Tutor Doctor is already recognised as the leading person-to-person, in-the-home ...
- Tutor Doctor unveils striking new global brand
- 21 March 2018
- The start of 2018 saw world-leading in-home tutoring franchise, Tutor Doctor, unveil its exciting new look. A striking change, the company’s new branding is sure to turn heads with its bold colour palette, clever imagery and thought-provoking messaging. Something which Tim Morris, Director of ...
- Embracing education with open arms
- 04 June 2021
- From a young age, Ash Obhrai had been surrounded by educators. With his father as a GCSE Maths examiner, mother as an A-Level Art & Design teacher and aunt as a successful primary school teacher, it was only a matter of time before he too would venture into academia. After working as a tutor ...
- Ex-finance director searches for more “soul”
- When Piyush Gupta was offered redundancy after 20+ years working within finance, he jumped at the opportunity. In trying to decide on his future, Piyush’s main aim was to find something that offered more fulfilment and enjoyment. Something with ‘a little bit more soul’. After evaluating his ...
- Former teacher makes education her business
- Amrit Rahi-Deogun launched Tutor Doctor Greenwich in August 2017. In less than two years, she has over 100 tutors on the books and the number of families she works with has almost doubled year-on-year. The mother-of-two puts her success down to her experience working in education, within both ...