Venture Studios - Photography Franchise
The UK’s leading portrait photographers who offer a proven franchise model for driven individuals.Watch Video
- Send me information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: £70,000
- Available areas
- Opportunities available throughout the UK
Do you want to join an exciting creative business, offering consumers a personal and bespoke experience, resulting in happy customers and generating excellent earning potential?
Venture Studios is the UK’s leading portrait photographers and offers a proven franchise model for driven individuals with a desire to run their own business, regardless of their background.
As a Venture Studios franchisee, you will have the opportunity to make an average annual turnover of £440,000.
The Venture model is designed to generate earnings for our franchisees of 10 -15% of turnover, in addition to a salary of approximately £25,000. In fact, our top performing studios generate sales over £700 000.
Consequently, the earning potential of a Venture Studio is comparable with many much larger franchises on the market, However, with start-up costs starting at just £70,000, (compared to three times this number for other franchise opportunities) the potential return on investment with Venture studios is exceptional. And you would only need 50% of this figure as liquid cash.
HOW DO WE COMPARE?
According to the BFA 2018 survey, the average turnover of franchises providing personal services was £345,000. But with the average Venture studio turning over £440,000, this puts the company in the top third of its sector.
Your earning potential is supported by our cost-effective franchise fee. The overall on going fee charged is 7.5% of turnover, broken down into 5% franchise fee and 2.5% marketing fee.
Venture has operated its franchise model for the last 20 years, and in this time has established itself as the premium market leader in the photography market. It is the only nationally recognised brand in its sector, making it truly distinct as a franchise concept.
And with our exceptional training programme, we have taken a non-photographer to a franchise turnover of £500,000 within their first year of trading.
Venture now operates its franchise model across three continents, with 16 studios in the UK, as well as studios in Asia and the USA. And at the heart of the business is photography innovation and customer experience. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of style, presentation and client value.
This focus creates both an experience and a product which is full of emotional value for the client, which in turn leads to an average spend per customer which is unrivalled in other photography franchises and the portrait market generally.
Venture is currently recruiting for new franchisees across the country, with the key target areas listed below. There are also resale opportunities in Glasgow and Leeds.
- London – within the M25
Glasgow – resale opportunity
- Venture Studios "The Experience"
- The Venture Studios journey from start to finish, follow the video to gain inspiration for your own bespoke Venture Studios Experience.
- VENTURE FULHAM
- 05 February 2019
- Tahir Chowdry opened Venture in Fulham in 2017, having had previous experience as a franchisee with Prontaprint. “Despite not being from a photography background, I’d been considering opening my own photography studio for some time, as I knew there was a strong market for it in and around the Fulh...
- VENTURE LEAMINGTON SPA, BIRMINGHAM AND LEICESTER
- 05 February 2019
- Chris Barber who is the franchisee in Leamington Spa, opened a second studio on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre in June 2017, and added a third to his portfolio opening in Leicester in February 2019 Having traded in Leamington for nearly 10 years, Chris saw the opportunity of opening a sec...
- VENTURE ETON
- Venture’s Eton studio was bought by Jonny Foster in 2012 from the existing franchisee. Prior to purchasing the studio Jonny had worked in Venture as a photographer, but he had always wanted to own and run his own studio. “I’ve built Venture Eton up since I purchased the business, the studio team hav...
- VENTURE SOUTHAMPTON
- Martin and Michelle Hillman joined the Venture brand in 2011, opening their studio on London Road, Southampton in January 2012.“We had looked at several franchise opportunities in the market, as had considered working for ourselves for some time, we were open minded about what type of business we wa...