Vista Corona - Bar & Mexican Inspired Restaurant Franchise
Vista Corona complements life’s simple moments. We help guests disconnect from their daily routines & reconnect with essential nature.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £25,000
- Liquid Capital: £400,000
- Minimum Investment: £50,000
- Available areas
VISTA CORONA Franchises Available Now
VISTA CORONA franchises in the UK are ready and waiting for you to take on your own mini-paradise and become a place where people relax, connect and make memories.
ABOUT VISTA CORONA
Tucked away in the heart of the ever-busy concrete jungle, away from the non-stop pace of modern life, lies a refuge...
Vista Corona is an urban oasis designed to be everything the inner city is not – natural, relaxing, and refreshing. More than a pitstop, it’s a destination to disconnect and recharge.
Vista Corona offers shareable, contemporary Mexican food along with a full bar featuring our hero lager along with Corona-inspired cocktails and premium natural wines and spirits. Our seasonal menus use local ingredients, emphasizing natural options where possible. We also offer weekday happy hour and weekend brunch offerings.
Designed with nature in mind – to feel organic & welcoming – Vista Corona employs greenery, natural styling, and a sunset bar as the key focal point. As the name suggests, our sunset bars are evocative of the sun, where the play of light and shadow mimic the day’s passage. Like everything in nature, each bar is uniquely designed to mix the best of the old and the new.
Corona is owned by the largest brewery in the world, AB-InBev, and is the #2 most valuable beer brand in the world.
WHY CHOOSE VISTA CORONA?
Running your own business is an immensely satisfying and rewarding experience. Doing it as part of a franchise means you have the benefits of being the boss without finding yourself on your own when you require support. However, being part of a franchise under AB-InBev takes all this and pushes it to the next level.
AB-InBev has an enviable track record growing and supporting franchise businesses. Corona is one of our top global brands, with Vista Corona a proven, successful bar concept. For example, Vista Corona Bogotá performed +30% to revenue projections in 2019 and continued to have strong performance in 2020. The average ticket performs almost 2x to comparable bars and restaurants due to the premium food & beverage offering and the immersive brand experience.
Our team will be invested from Day 1 to help you succeed. We provide support in:
- Long-Term Planning
- Real Estate, Unit Design
- P&L management.
Our team visits your bar regularly to offer ongoing support and, most importantly, listen to your feedback so we can develop and improve both your bar and the brand as a whole.
We actively measure franchisee satisfaction, averaging 80%+ globally. Our dedicated team provides you with a best-in-class franchising program. Being the world’s leading brewer, we have a strong team of Cicerone®, beer experts, and dispense technicians ready to train your staff.
WHAT DOES VISTA CORONA DO?
If the pandemic has demonstrated one thing about human beings, it’s how much we live together. We’re social beings that crave and thrive on connections. This isn’t just through family and loved ones, but friends, colleagues, even acquaintances who you might meet only once but create a memory that stays with you for a lifetime.
A bar isn’t just a watering hole – it’s a place to socialize with friends, relatives, even the person at the table next to yours. We live in the moment, share food and drink, and make ourselves who we are through interactions.
Our bars don’t just sell you a beer – they offer a haven to be human.
With centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships, connections, and experiences built on a shared love of beer. Our dream of bringing people together drives everything we do.
- In 2020, AB-InBev spent $6.8B on sales and marketing to promote our brands – including Corona – and connect with consumers.
- AB-InBev operates over 9,000 retail units globally – spanning formats, geographies, and brands. Our team brings unrivalled global operating experience to your franchise.
- AB-InBev is the largest brewer in the world. We are the beer experts, and we share this expertise with your team. In 2020 alone, we won 237 beer awards: 72 gold, 72 silver, and 93 bronze medals at major international competitions.
- We bring our customer-oriented innovations to our franchisees. For example, we’ve custom-built a digital flywheel for our retail business, including capabilities like mobile order & pay, pay at table, loyalty, etc. We have a team in place to continue integrating and improving this digital product.
- The driving force behind our culture is our 10 Principles. Each one is built on ownership, informality, honesty, transparency, and meritocracy. We set ourselves ambitious targets, and we never rest on our laurels. We will bring this zero-complacency, high-achievement attitude to your franchise business.
Our ideal franchise partner embeds our culture into everything they do – including demonstrating a culture of ownership, never taking shortcuts, and dreaming big to expand regionally. We are looking for passionate, well-funded entrepreneurs to share our dream of bringing people together for a better world and who possess the following criteria:
- Culture Fit: AB-InBev’s 10 Principles guide our teams and partners every day. What is your big dream?
- Brand Focus: Passionate leadership dedicated to delivering exceptional brand experiences for guests every time.
- Proven Experience: Hospitality experience required; franchise experience desirable but not essential.
- Infrastructure: Dedicated, experienced management team including support functions either in-house or contracted. Dedicated legal advisor required.
- Local Expertise: Knowledge of and experience with local laws, licensing, and real estate.
- Financial Health: Strong credit history, access to the necessary capital funds, and a willingness to invest for ten years. Are you ready to be a franchisee?
Contact Our Team