Wok&Go - Noodle Franchise
This is an unmissable opportunity in the food sector with a fast-growing franchise that is the market leader in the UK.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Available areas
WOK&GO franchises available now in the UK
‘Where flame meets flavour!’
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Opening in 2008, Wok&Go has established itself as a fresh, East Asian fusion food chain. We blend only the best in Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. We have already opened franchises across England and Wales, from the North West & North East, through the Midlands to the South of England. Now we are looking to continue the expansion of our franchise brand across these regions and internationally.
Whether or not you come to Wok&Go with retail experience, it’s easy to set up your franchise with us. We offer extensive support in finding your premises, securing funding, recruiting staff and running your restaurant to its fullest potential. Alternatively, you can instead invest in a franchise and have it run on a daily basis by our experienced team.
This is an unmissable opportunity in the UK food sector with a fast-growing franchise market leader.
The spark that lit the Wok&Go flame was simple: a love of the taste, aromas and experience of Asian dining in New York City. We take the name seriously (and literally!). It’s fast food, but not as you know it, using fresh, tasty food cooked to order in minutes.
WHY CHOOSE WOK&GO?
At Wok&Go, we use our own recipes. We cook our noodles to order with quality, fresh ingredients in an open kitchen, plus we complement our range with our delicious rice dishes, salads, soups and Asian ice creams.
The concept fits all the leading UK and global foodservice trends, including health, convenience, variety, speed, theatricality and the popularity of Asian food.
Our brand attracts a wide range of target groups, such as students, shoppers, office workers and families.
Wok&Go is the fastest growing noodle bar franchise in the UK, with 20+ sites. We have tested our nationwide model in all sorts of locations, including malls, high streets, retail parks and residential areas.
To our knowledge, Wok&Go is the only franchisor that offers a “managed” option where we can - if you decide to go this way - operate the store on your behalf, offering a guaranteed return.
WHAT DOES WOK&GO DO?
Wok&Go offers its wide range of customers a top-quality East Asian-inspired noodle bar experience that offers eat-in, takeaway & delivery to wherever its desired. This is a simple yet highly profitable and brand-aware franchise that is growing every year. Come and join us!
We offer new franchisees over and above standard franchise support and training. The Wok&Go comprehensive training programme and initial/ongoing operational and business management support are of the highest standard and comprehensiveness. Wok&Go also brings to the table:
A turnkey store solution that includes design, building and complete project management. Wok&Go is a rarity in that, unlike most chains, it doesn’t outsource this service, meaning we provide quality shop fits at competitive rates.
We will assist with the recruitment and training of your chefs and back-of-house staff.
An area manager assigned to the franchisee’s store, visiting every two weeks.
A national marketing programme comprising a specially designed customer app with 18,000+ users.
Multiple revenue streams.
- A de-seasonalised business.
We are seeking qualified individual and corporate franchisees interested in joining our successful business. Primary target areas for development are London, Manchester and the South of England in the proximity of existing stores.
“I was looking for a franchise that offered me something different. Wok&Go hit the right spot, offering a great deal of flexibility in the managed franchise option. It allows me to get the best of both worlds as I am based in the USA and I have other business commitments. In fact, it’s worked out so well I now own three sites.”
Ron Laker, Franchise Partner
“I’m a big noodle fan myself. A few months ago, I had a conversation with João Lucas from BrandPlus and he suggested Wok&Go. I’m so glad I looked into it, as I received very good training and support and I’m incredibly happy with the final result. I think Wok&Go has a big future and I’m proud to be part of it.”
Pedro Martins, Franchise Partner Portugal
- WOK & GO FOUNDER HELPS NHS STAFF RECEIVE HOT MEALS
- 24 March 2021
- The founder of Wok & Go has teamed up with Nook Mortgages to help feed hospital staff in Chester. It’s safe to say that the whole of the UK is incredibly grateful for all the hard work of the NHS staff and other key workers. The founder of noodle bar franchise Wok & Go has joined forces with a Che...
- WOK&GO CALLS FOR NEW FRANCHISEES
- 24 March 2021
- Wok&Go is on the lookout for its next lot of investors as it expands in the UK. The business, which was founded in 2008, is in the process of increasing its presence across the UK and has been classed as the fastest growing noodle bar franchise in Great Britain. At the moment, there are 26 Wok&Go...
- WOK&GO DONATES ANOTHER £2000 TO COMMUNITY-RUN FOOD CLUB
- 24 March 2021
- Wok&Go has given another incredibly generous donation to a vital food distribution service for those in need. The Port Grocery aims to divert food from landfill so that it can go to people in need. It has been a vital part of the Ellesmere Port and wider Cheshire community since 2016. Now, with £...
- In the face of adversity Wok&Go continues to expand its brand across the UK.
- 02 November 2020
- Despite the difficult period ahead for the restaurant and hospitality industries, Asian noodle bar concept Wok&Go is expanding its brand with 100 stores set to be open in the next 5 years. Pheby Food Concepts Group Ltd. founder and owner Des Pheby says that though this isn’t the ideal time for any...
- Ron Laker, Franchise Partner
- “I was looking for a franchise that offered me something different. Wok&Go hit the right spot, offering a great deal of flexibility in the managed franchise option. It allows me to get the best of both worlds as I am based in the USA and I have other business commitments. In fact, it’s worked out so...
- Pedro Martins, Franchise Partner Portugal
- “I’m a big noodle fan myself. A few months ago, I had a conversation with João Lucas from BrandPlus and he suggested Wok&Go. I’m so glad I looked into it, as I received very good training and support and I’m incredibly happy with the final result. I think Wok&Go has a big future and I’m proud to be ...