WPA - Healthcare Practice Franchise
WPA Healthcare Practice is looking for aspiring individuals who are willing to work hard.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: Available on request
- Minimum Investment: £9,200
- Available areas
Western Provident Association (WPA) are one of the UK’s most respected health insurers.
Healthcare Practice Partners advise the self-employed, professionals and SMEs on the WPA products and services best suited for them.
Who becomes a WPA Healthcare Practice partner?
WPA Healthcare Practice is looking for aspiring individuals who are willing to work hard. Someone who shares their values and has a commitment to excellence. They follow a rigorous selection process to maintain exceptionally high standards and select the right people. Based from home, and with no need for stock or staff, you will generate new opportunities within your area through networking, contacts, and introducers.
Healthcare Partners have had many varied careers before joining the WPA Healthcare Practice, but they are all superb communicators who share a passion for excellence.
Far more important than sales experience, is having the right personality, dedication, and aptitude to take responsibility for a business that has a brand their clients trust.
Healthcare Partners focus on the service they provide their clients. They are all trained first and foremost to listen and ask questions, so they truly understand the needs of clients. To give the best advice and never rush.
WPA Healthcare Practice
Just health insurance. No distractions.
WPA Healthcare Practice is a wholly owned subsidiary of WPA, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
You will be the face of WPA within your local community. A person with integrity, who exemplifies our exceptionally high professional standards. Meeting with new and existing members, you will advise, promote and tailor WPA healthcare policies to their exact needs. A unique advantage over other private medical insurers who rarely encounter their customers face to face.
For those with the passion and determination to run your own business, taking on a franchise makes perfect sense. Operating within a proven model reduces the level of risk while giving you the flexibility to build a long-term, sustainable business with you in control. With more than 70 WPA Healthcare Partners across the UK and full membership with the British Franchise Association, WPA Healthcare Practice know how to support the people who buy into their business.
WPA Healthcare Practice believe their success starts with yours. A unique launch package, together with world-class training and support, will give you and your business the best possible start:
- £15,000 Guaranteed Fee Scheme - If you take on a new Healthcare Practice without an existing client base, you will be eligible for the guaranteed fee scheme. The scheme is designed to assist you Throughout the challenging first two years of your business. Forward loaded, the capital is released incrementally to ensure your business gets off to the best start.
- Mentor for two years - A senior Healthcare Partner will become your mentor for two years. Calling on their experience to guide you during the formative years of your new business.
- £3,000 marketing budget - A marketing budget to promote your WPA Healthcare Practice. Typically partners see the greatest return on investment from hosting networking events, purchasing targeted data, attending exhibitions and undertaking marketing campaigns.
- Innovative technology – WPA are widely recognised as leaders of technological innovations within the industry. You will benefit from access to sophisticated systems and cutting-edge solutions, including a bespoke CRM platform for customer management and quoting.
- Enhanced remuneration - you will receive enhanced fees on individual healthcare policies sold within the first two years of your business.
- CII membership - As a business committed to professionalism, you will need to study for the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Certificate in Insurance. WPA Healthcare Practice will pay for your examination, study texts and along with ongoing membership to the CII.
As part of the WPA Group, a not-for-profit organisation, WPA Healthcare Practice don’t seek to make a profit. This approach is reflected in the low investment fee to become a WPA Healthcare Partner. There are no monthly management service fees to pay and no cost to renew your Practice.
- A one off investment of £9,200 (inclusive of VAT)
- Your commitment to Treating Customers Fairly.
- A returnable fidelity bond of £2,500
- A 5 year business plan - to help you realise your ambitions.
- Drive and ambition - vital elements to making your business succeed
If you would like to learn more about franchise opportunities with WPA, please contact us today.