Young Engineers - Education Franchise
Young Engineers has developed a simple and straight-forward approach to an education business that is easy to learn.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Franchise Fee: £24,500
- Minimum Investment: £6,000
- Available areas
We are Young Engineers
Operating in over 45 countries, Young Engineers Franchise offer a variety of STEM LEGO® based after-school programs, that combine Education + Entertainment (Edutainment). We have developed unique educational programs for children ages 4-15 years old, that you can easily operate to establish a successful and meaningful franchise business. Our classes focused on science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), through fun and inspiring learning experience. We are honored to be endorsed by the European Union Commission, while also aligned to the U.S common core standards.
In addition to the semester-annual programs, Young Engineers has also developed complementary programs such as unique birthday parties, summer camps and more.
Statistical study has found a direct correlation between participation in our Young Engineers classes and to being successful at school. Do you want to be part of our global mission of developing children’s 21st century skills?
Young Engineers Franchise enable you to operate at public and private schools, community centers, recreational centers, libraries, museums, and other venues.
In 2018, Prince William met with our CEO to learn more about Young Engineers educational solutions. In 2017, Young Engineers was involved in breaking the Guinness World Records for the tallest tower made from building bricks reaching 36 meters (118 foot). In 2011, our CEO Mr. Amir Asor was awarded by Prince Charles with the Youth Business International Entrepreneur of The Year.
Algobrix® - The Future of Coding, is our latest development
Build. Code. Play. Algobrix is an innovative new way kids and even grownups can learn the basics of coding. The best part… you don’t need a computer!
How does it work?
Build your robot. Code by placing function blocks in a sequence. Press Play to send the code via Bluetooth. The robot will perform the code.
This is a market changing product is the coolest way to code. Algobrix is the only building blocks that transform coding into playing while teaching your kid to think like a code designer.
- Endorsed by the European Union Commission
- Aligned to educational common core standards
- Fast-growing industry
- Proven concept in 45 countries
- Modest investment and quick ROI
- Become your own boss with flexible working hours
- Numerous options to diversify revenue streams; schools, community centers, summer camps, birthday parties, workshops and more
- Comprehensive training & Managerial, financial planning and logistical support
The Operating Model
This business provides education and tutoring services to children, utilizing proprietary curriculum focused around playing with Algobrix®, LEGO® and K'Nex® bricks, to develop children’s 21st century skills that will make their future blossom.
It is proven that the edutainment method demonstrates scientific principles in a fun and accessible fashion, combining experiments that form engineering intuition with stories that capture the children's imagination. Young Engineers classes are implemented within public and private schools, local community centers, playgroups, various religious institutions, libraries, science museums, and any other venues where children activities may occur. On top of that, you can increase your revenue streams by hosting birthday parties, workshops, summer camps, parent-student day, elderly activities, and corporate workshops. Most importantly, you will operate in your own exclusive territory and be provided with the full support of our dedicated specialists to make your franchise successful.
Easy to Operate
Young Engineers has developed a simple and straight-forward approach to an educational business that is easy to operate. During the training, our franchisees acquire the tools, knowledge and confidence needed to start and grow a successful Young Engineers business. Our business development team consists of Marketing, Launching, Operational, and Financial Specialists. This experienced team will guide you every step of the way for as long as you are a franchisee.
Kids loves LEGO® + Parents seek 21st century education = Successful and meaningful business
"Young Engineers business opened a new chapter in my life. I wanted to open a business to give children a great experience to learn. For me, since signing up as the first UK franchisee in 2013, I have not looked back. I kept growing as well as learning. The best reward is to see the children’s face light up when they complete building their models and get to play with it. The sessions are always filled with children enjoying playing and working with others." - Smita Shah , Middlesex, United Kingdom
"Overall, owning my own e² Young Engineers franchise has been a great experience. The children in these courses show so much potential, and they just need the right platform to succeed. You can see that the kids are really engaged in the lessons and it is a joy to watch their faces light up as they build. We’ve received a lot of great feedback from parents and teachers and demand is constantly growing." - John Rodriguez- San Diego, California
"The e² Young Engineers franchise program is worth it because it truly works. I firmly believe that the children across the globe need a program like this to help them understand important concepts in a fun way. I see positive changes first-hand with each child I work with and am very happy to have made this change in my career to become an e² Young Engineers franchisee." - Katerina Romanovskaia - Minsk, Belarus
"I was reaching the point where I wanted something different from my career and as soon as I heard about the e² Young Engineers, I immediately fell in love with the concept. Working with children and helping to plant the seeds of science, technology, math and engineering in their minds is beyond satisfying." - Guy Shaham- Oakland, Michigan
- Young Enginners Education Franchise Business
- Watch and see how it's like to be a Young Engineers education franchise owner while enjoying being your own business boss. Enjoy.
- <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nTjuwpkB2vg?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Young Engineers STEM Programs
- Mechanical engineering, electric engineering, Robotics and Software engineering - All parts of the Young Engineers way to build your tomorrow. Today!
- <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9DSWb27Uk2U?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />
- Young Engineers e² - Welcome to the education revolution
- In a world where technology is constantly developing and improving, parents understand the increasing importance of giving their children the best education possible in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k0tqjo1sJsc?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" />