David is a guest author for BusinessesForSale.com and FranchiseSales.com.
- 7 things you need to know about hiring franchise staff
- New franchise owners are not usually familiar with employment law, but it's essential to act within the legal framework when hiring and dealing with employees.
- New franchise owners are not usually familiar with employment law, but it's essential to act within the legal framework when hiring and dealing with employees....
- Franchising together
- Play to each other's strengths and you'll become a top franchising pair.
- The author, Michael Johnson, is managing director of Card Connection Running a family business sounds idyllic and for some it is. However, be...
- Subway franchise: a peerless business opportunity
- Still sweeping all before it in franchise awards and growing at breakneck pace...
- It’s almost impossible to overstate the success enjoyed by Subway since founder Fred Deluca first opened Pete’s Super Submarines, the brand’s original name, in 1965. Growing rapidly to the point of...
- Internet franchise: perfect for part-time economy
- Franchising is increasingly serving as a supplement to part-time incomes, a survey suggests.
- As the number of people working part-time soars, franchise opportunities are proving ideal vehicles for combining two incomes, according to a survey of more than 200,000 franchise seekers and franchis...